Hi, I'm Chelsey
As a wedding photographer, I care deeply about preserving authentic moments that last a lifetime. After half a decade of photographing weddings, I am drawn to the legacy of love that extends beyond that incredible day.
Authentic Photos in the spaces you raise your little people
If you yearn for your family's ever-fleeting moments to be captured, these sessions are for you.
The raw, non traditional candid moments that only happen between you and your loved ones.
From the way your little one's blue eyes sparkled at you in the morning, the new baby snuggles, to the tiny toes that fit in the palm of your hand. These are the moments that you can often blink and almost forget how that looked and felt. These are the exact moments that deserve to be captured. Photos that remind you of the victories, the simple joy in every season of life.
Read The blog
SCHEDULE YOUR FAMILY SESSION
Because I only take on a limited amount of lifestyle sessions each year, be sure to read carefully below to make sure we're the very best fit so I can serve you at the highest level. Lifestyle sessions begin at $499
THESE SESSIONS ARE FOR YOU IF...
• You have a home and want your current season of life captured in that space.
• You desire photos of you with your significant other or with your children. Parents do an incredible job of capturing their little ones but more often then not, they forget to actually be in the photo. Let me do what I do best and you worry about cuddling a little closer to your little one.
• You want raw, authentic photos that remind you daily why you show up for your family. They are a tribute to your unconditional love, and a proud celebration of the legacy you are building.
• You want images that stand the test of time. Especially for the hard days, when the house is a mess, when the baby won't sleep, or when your toddler is being cranky. These precious happy moments transcend hard days and remind you why it's all worth it.
THESE SESSIONS ARE NOT FOR YOU IF...
• Your family prefers traditional posed photos where everyone is always smiling looking at the camera. While we think those are important and make sure to capture one or two, traditional portraits are not the focus of these sessions.
• You want to use a lot of props or to mimic the latest Pinterest trend. Our sessions are very candid and minimal. We focus on you, your baby and your home.
• You’re not comfortable having others in your home. I get up close and personal in your space which is why trust and vulnerability is important. Homes come in all shapes and sizes. People live in spaces for their entire life or just for a season. Whatever that is, our families have to be okay with having others in and be willing to have parts of it highlighted.