THESE SESSIONS ARE FOR YOU IF...
• You have a home and want your current season of life captured in that space.
• You desire photos of you with your significant other or with your children. Parents do an incredible job of capturing their little ones but more often then not, they forget to actually be in the photo. Let me do what I do best and you worry about cuddling a little closer to your little one.
• You want raw, authentic photos that remind you daily why you show up for your family. They are a tribute to your unconditional love, and a proud celebration of the legacy you are building.
• You want images that stand the test of time. Especially for the hard days, when the house is a mess, when the baby won't sleep, or when your toddler is being cranky. These precious happy moments transcend hard days and remind you why it's all worth it.
Because I only take on a limited amount of lifestyle sessions, I want to make sure we're the very best fit so I can serve you at the highest level.
THESE SESSIONS ARE NOT FOR YOU IF...
• Your family prefers traditional posed photos where everyone is always smiling looking at the camera. While we think those are important and make sure to capture one or two, traditional portraits are not the focus of these sessions.
• You want to use a lot of props or to mimic the latest Pinterest trend. Our sessions are very candid and minimal. We focus on you, your baby and your home.
• Your not comfortable having others in your home. I get up close and personal in your space which is why trust and vulnerability is important. Homes come in all shapes and sizes. People live in spaces for their entire life or just for a season. Whatever that is, our families have to be willing to share their space and be willing for parts of it to be highlighted.